Ashburn Homes for Sale

Searching for Homes in Ashburn, look no further.  Ashburn, VA is the friendly neighbor of Dulles International Airport and is quickly becoming a metropolitan hub of Northern Virginia.  Ashburn is anticipating to be the last stop of the Silver Line of the DC Metro train system once the rail to Dulles is completed.  Ashburn is considered to be the internet capital of the world, with many data centers being developed at the moment.

Ashburn boasts the choice of grocery stores, we have 3 Harris Teeter stores, 3 Giant Food Stores, a Safeway, a Global Market, a Lotte Market, Wegmans (technically located in Sterling), a Market Fresh and opening the first Whole Foods Market in Loudoun County very soon.  Concerned about school rankings? worry-not...check out www.greatschools.org for information on our public school system. 

Feel free to search for your new home in Ashburn here.  Please check back often as new homes become available daily.  Ashburn is my hometown so if you have any questions or would like to take a tour of the area, contact me, I'd be happy to help you find a home.

Search Ashburn Homes for Sale Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$700,000
ASHBURN, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage MRIS
$435,000
ASHBURN, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty MRIS
$949,900
ASHBURN, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Premier MRIS
Featured picture for the property LO10057127
$350,000
ASHBURN, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty MRIS
$789,000
BROADLANDS, VA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Pearson Smith Realty, LLC MRIS
Updated Sep 21, 2017 7:18:pm
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.

Today's Market Trends for Ashburn Homes for Sale *

$773,070

0%

$184.0000

0.02%

-0.06%

August

July

-0.15%

-0.07%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable